Do You Want to Go to Saturdays Game?

Do You Want to Go to Saturdays Game?

Argo’s Game Saturday August 1, 2009 @ 1pm

If you would like tickets to see the Argo’s on Saturday at 1pm please comment on this blog or send me an email to Ruth@RuthBallantyne.com.  I am providing 50 Tickets to the first requests that I get that total 50 tickets.  Please let us know how many tickets you need and name the people you are going to take.  Maximum 6 per person.  Once the tickets are gone…. they are gone.

Tickets to be picked up at : Re/Max Realty Services Inc. Brokerage

391 Main Street North,

Brampton, On 905-456-1000

13 thoughts on “

1. Lindsay Jesso says:

Hi Ruth!! Would love 4 if you still have them.
    Thank you for all of your help over the years and for always sending those updates!!

2. Rubin A. says:

I absolutely enjoying reading the reports featuring market trends, sales and general real estate information. Being a soon-to-be a first time home buyer, all the I can receive is phenomenal.

3. John Pascual says:

would love 6 tickets if still available…thank also for keeping us posted with Real estate property. your website has been our guiding information in choosing the right property

4. Robert Keller says:

Hi Ruth. I would like to take my wife Joan Nordemann, sons Matthew and Marc and myself to the August 1st Argonaut game in Toronto. Thanks for your kindness.

Regards,
    Robert

5. Haroun says:

Hi Ruth this is great as you are always great through all the experience I have had with you. Yes Please I would like 6, Hamed, Tahany, Dalia, Sara, Frank & Maria.

Thanks a lot
    Hamed Haroun

6. Samuel Diaz says:

Hello Ruth,

Its Samuel Diaz, I was interested in your argos tickets offer, my request is 6, if not as many as possible, I have a large family, and an afternoon in downtown would be great! Please let me know if I’m not too late. My phone # is (647)4487264. Thanks Ruth. BTW i would like to talk to you about homes that are for sale in brampton that are forclosures, we are interested in buying a new home please let me know!

Best Regards,

Samuel Diaz

7. Ruby says:

Hi Ruth!
    I would love to take my husband and 2 children if there are still some tickets, or if not that many available, just 2 tickets would be wonderful! Thank you very much for your offer!

8. John Dimech says:

Hi Ruth,

I would love 6 tickets if possible, and I appreciate all the helpful hints your website has to offer!
    Regards,

John

9. Adam Scher says:

HI Ruth,
    I actually tried selling my house privately for 5 weeks then finaly decided to let one of my close friends list my house for me. We tested the market as I knew how hot it was and got 100% of asking (and was asked $20,000 more than what my agect recommended). If I could take 6 tickets from you then I can bring my whole family (including my 3 kids). Please let me know if they are available as I can pick them up this afternoon.